Sort + Filter
More About Pacific Safe Manufacturing Commercial Safes
Pacific Safe Manufacturing deals with building commercial safes. The company offers impeccable quality for the most reasonable price. Pacific safes are known for being TL-30 certified by Underwriter’s Laboratories. It means they have a 3” thick strong steel body and 6” thick door. The safes come for sale equipped with a convenient locking system and thick locking bolt for reinforced security. It should be mentioned that the vaults are resistant to fire, and their doors also have a heat-expanding liner. A customer can buy a made-to-order Pacific Safe for their special needs.
- Fire Protection: 2 hour, 1750°F
- Overall Body Steel Thickness: 3"
- Door Shell Steel Thickness: 5.25" to 6"
- Locking Bolts: Up 6 to 10, 1.25" - Diameter
- Corner Bolts: Up 3 to 5
- Interior: Hidden compartment in the bottom, Carpeted lining, Wood drawer inserts, Lights, Vibration sensor, Door alarm contacts
TL-30 Series: Base Features and Comparison Chart
|TL30-723530||72" x 35" x 29.5"||65" x 28" x 20.75"||3"||5.75"||10||1-1/4"||3,650|