Liberty Blockade Series Vault Doors
Sort + Filter
Liberty Blockade Series Vault Doors For Sale
The Liberty Blockade series vault door provides an optimal combination of price, quality, and security level. The model features a palusol heat-activated door seal to prevent smoke and heat from infiltrating the room. Achieving a notable 5th level of security, the door includes a strong steel plate, a lock hardplate, a dual relocker, and 6 heavy-duty locking bars. The Liberty Blockade vault door also boasts a UL-listed electronic lock for top-notch protection against burglars. The modest yet stylish design of the Blockade series features a textured black color with black chrome hardware and a convenient 3-spoke suretight handle. The Liberty Blockade vault door is only available in an in-swing option, with either a right-hand or left-hand swing.
- Fire Protection: Palusol heat-activated door seal that expands to protect against smoke and heat
- Steel gauge thickness: Solid door with ¼” steel plate
- Relocker: Dual relocker locks the door down in the event of attempted brute force entry, Internal lockout mechanism for use as a panic room
- Locking Bars: 6
- Locking Bar Thickness: 1/4"
- Lock Protection: UL listed SecuRam toplit electronic lock
- Protect The Lock From Attacks: Solid door with ¼” steel plate, Hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks, Liberty’s exclusive, Ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Exterior: Available in textured finish, 3-spoke Suretight handle, in-swing, right-hand swing or left-hand swing available
Blockade Series: Base Features and Comparison Chart
|Vault Door Blockade|
|Door Dimensions||78.5" x 29.5"|
|Walkthrough Clearance||Door opens to 90°‚ giving you a clearance of 29.5"|
|Requirement for clamshell installation (HxWxD)||82"-85" x 38"-42" x 7"-9"|
|Requirement for bolt-in installation (HxWxD)||82"-85" x 38"-42" x 5" or greater|
|Hinge Options||Both left-hand swing and right-hand swing available|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.