USED Amsec SCS1913 Home Safe Specifications
- The overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
- The total protective thickness of 2-7/8" enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- (2) each Adjustable Shelves.
- (4) Rubber Feet.
- 2 hour, 350F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- Two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Two 1-1/2" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle,
- Durable and attractive dark gray textured finish.
Underwriters Lab RSC Burglar Rating. (Residential Security Container)
This Used Amsec CSC1913 is in great condition inside and out. It measures 24.5"x18"x20", weighs 318 lbs and has a 2 hour fire rating. Comes equipped with 2 shelves and an S&G Electronic Lock.
Delivery and Install is available for an extra charge.
Please Contact Us for more info.