Put a dead stop to theft or shrinkage with a Hollon Depository Safe. These safes are the absolute best choice for a heavy duty commercial environment.
Constructed with solid steel plates welded with continuous welds for all parts of the safe, these B-Rated drop safes are perfect for armored car services, restaurants, chain stores, convenience stores and government applications.
With a 1/2" thick solid steel door, 1.2" solid steel live locking bolts, and a drill / ballistic resistant hardplate, earning it's prestigious B-Rating was a piece of cake.
It comes standard with a Group II Dial Lock ensuring only those who know the combination will be able to open it. This added security is much better than the key option considering keys can be stolen, while combinations are memorized.
To ensure burglars don't just pick up the safe and walk away, it comes with 4 pre drilled mounting holes that will allow you to bolt the safe down.
This model in particular, the RH-2410C weighs 125 lbs and uses the top rotary hopper drop where you insert your contents into an opening in the top of the safe and simply turn the handle to wheel it into the bottom locked compartment.
- Exterior Dimensions: 24" (H) x 10" (W) x 14" (D)
- Add 2-1/2" to Depth for Handle and Lock
- Interior Dimensions: 16 3/4" (H) x 9 3/4" (W) x 11" (D)
- Weight: 125 lbs
*Hollon safes have a handling time of 4-5 business days*
- B-rated Depository Safe
- Top Rotary Hopper Drop
- 1.20" diameter Solid Steel Chrome Live Locking Bolts
- 4 Pre drilled Mounting Holes
- 1/2" Thick Solid Steel Door
- Group II Combination Lock
- Heavy Duty Dead Bar
- Locks and relocker are protected by a Drill / Ballistic Resistant Hardplate