Boasting a 2 hour fire rating at 1850ﾬ? the Hollon home safe series offers 100% more fire protection than the average home safe on the market.
With thicker walls, thicker doors, and a grooved door seal, this safe offers the ultimate protection against fire and water. It's seamless body and door construction will leave you feeling very secure with your most important assets locked inside.
The 2 active rectangle locking bolts and the fixed hinge side bolts earned this safe a pass on a 30-foot drop test, making this one tough safe to crack. It features one anchoring hole on the bottom of the safe, and all bolting hardware is included.
With a reliable dial lock, you'll never have to worry about batteries or electronics failing. It will perform reliably time and time again.
This model in particular, the HS-500D weighs 125 lbs. and has a .94 cubic Ft. Capacity. This is the mid-size model of the home safe series making it perfect for documents and small valuables.
Considering this safe has no handle, you input your combination through the dial first, then turn the key and use it to physically open the door of the safe.
*Hollon safes have a handling time of 4-5 business days*
- 2 Hour Fire rated for 1850ﾬ?
- Seamless body and door construction
- Dial Lock
- 2-Active rectangle locking bolts plus fixed hinge side bolts
- One removable shelf
- One Anchoring hole (bottom)
- Bolting hardware included
- Exterior Dimensions: 19 6/8" (H) x 13 6/8" (W) x 16 6/8" (D)
- Add 2-1/2" to Depth for Handle and Lock
- Interior Dimensions: 15" (H) x 9 2/7" (W) x 12" (D)
- Cubes: 0.94
- Weight: 125 lbs