Known as the ultimate protection machine, the Hollon Office Safe series is rated for 2 full hours at 1700ﾬ? providing 100% more fire protection than the average home safe on the market. It's recessed curvature provides virtually air tight construction preventing smoke damage during a fire as well.
With 3-way locking chrome bolt work, this safe was able to survive the KSG 30-foot impact test that simulates the safe falling from a collapsing second story onto concrete. It features an anchoring hole on the bottom of the safe, and all bolting hardware is included. Bolt the safe down and say "good luck" to anyone who tries to break into it.
With a nice looking, easy to use Electronic Lock, you won't have to worry about fumbling around with a dial and will have the ability to get into your safe within seconds. The door detente feature will automatically lock the safe when you close it meaning you'll never have to remember to set the lock.
This model in particular, the HS-1400E weighs 704 lbs. and has a 9.85 cubic Ft. Capacity. These elite safes are practically unstoppable.
- Exterior Dimensions: 52" (H) x 27 5/9" (W) x 25" (D)
- Add 2-1/2" to Depth for Handle and Lock
- Interior Dimensions: 45" (H) x 20 6/7" (W) x 18 1/9" (D)
- Cubes: 9.85
- Weight: 704 lbs.
*Hollon safes have a handling time of 4-5 business days*
- 2 Hour Fire rated for 1700ﾬ?
- 30 foot impact rated
- Electronic Lock
- 3-way locking chrome bolt work
- Interior adjustable shelves
- Anchor Bolt included
- Door detente device automatically locks safe
- Recessed curvature provides virtually airtight construction preventing smoke damage
- Factory Warranty
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.