Temperatures above 125ﾬ? will ruin electronic data items and most fire rated safes will only keep the internal temperature below 350ﾬ? ! For valuable data, you'll need more protection than that!
Engineered with a special focus on electronic data, the Hollon One-Hour Data Safe series will keep an internal temperature of 125ﾬ? for a Full Hour in a fire! Rest assured, your flash drives, CDs, external hard drives, tapes, and other tech will easily survive most if not all fires.
In addition to the internal rating, these safes can survive an outside temperature of 1832ﾬ? for up to an hour. As if this weren't enough it also will survive a 30 foot impact equivalent to a two-story fall should a structure collapse in a fire. These safes also protect against sprinklers, water and humidity making them perfect for commercial use.
With a nice looking, easy to use Electronic Lock, you won't have to worry about fumbling around with a dial and will have the ability to get into your safe within seconds.
This model in particular, the HDS-750E weighs 354lbs and has a 1.03 cubic feet capacity. You couldn't ask for more protection from a data safe!
- Exterior Dimensions: 29 1/2" (H) x 21 3/4" (W) x 20 3/4" (D)
- Add 2-1/2" to Depth for Handle and Lock
- Interior Dimensions: 16 7/8" (H) x 11 1/8" (W) x 9 1/2" (D)
- Weight: 354 lbs
- Cubic Feet: 1.03
*Hollon safes have a handling time of 4-5 business days*
- One-Hour Fire Protection for Media Products (CD, USB, External Hard drive)
- Fire Rating - 1832ﾬ? outside, 125ﾬ? interior
- Electronic Lock
- One Removable Shelf
- No center Bolt-down Hole
- Protects against sprinklers, water, and humidity