Put a dead stop to theft or shrinkage with a Hollon Depository Safe. These safes are the absolute best choice for a heavy duty commercial environment.
Constructed with solid steel plates welded with continuous welds for all parts of the safe, these B-Rated drop safes are perfect for armored car services, restaurants, chain stores, convenience stores and government applications.
With a 1/2" thick solid steel door, 5 1.2" solid steel live locking bolts, drill / ballistic resistant hardplate and an anti-fish baffle, earning it's prestigious B-Rating was a piece of cake.
It comes standard with a Group II Dial Lock ensuring only those who know the combination will be able to open it. This added security is much better than the key option considering keys can be stolen, while combinations are memorized.
To ensure burglars don't just pick up the safe and walk away, it comes with 4 pre drilled mounting holes that will allow you to bolt the safe down.
This model in particular, the FD-3020CILK weighs 180 lbs and it has an additional locking compartment drawer inside for especially sensitive information. It serves as a second line of defense in the attempt of a break in.
- Exterior Dimensions: 30" (H) x 20" (W) x 20" (D)
- Add 2-1/2" to Depth for Handle and Lock
- Interior Dimensions: 12 1/4" (H) x 19 3/4" (W) x 16 7/8" (D)
- Lock Box: 4 3/8" (H) x 19 3/4" (W) x 16 7/8" (D)
- Weight: 180 lbs
*Hollon safes have a handling time of 4-5 business days*
- B-rated Depository Safe with inner locking compartment drawer
- (5) 1.20" diameter Solid Steel Chrome Live Locking Bolts
- 4 Pre drilled Mounting Holes
- 1/2" Thick Solid Steel Door
- Group II Dial Lock
- 1 Anti-Fish Baffle
- Internal spring loaded relocking device provides a secondary line of defense
- Locks and relocker are protected by a Drill / Ballistic Resistant Hardplate
- Heavy Duty Dead Bar prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt