Browning HW41 Heavyweight Extra Wide Gun Safe
Heavy in features and value.
If you want a safe that punches above its weight class, you've come to the right place. The HW41 is the features a cavernous extra wide interior capable of securing up to 46 long guns inside plus another 10 on the door-mounted DPX barrel rack. Cantilevered Modular Shelving maximizes space for jewelry, pistols, documents and other important items. Standard height profile gives you more options for safe placement than taller models.
The elegant and clean styling of the Heavyweight adds style to any room, but its tough appearance is equally at home in the garage. The 27" depth doesn't protrude excessively into the room.
- 11 gauge steel body.
- 1" Formed Door with inner plate.
- Force Deflector Locking System.
- Hardened steel pin lock protection.
- Pry-Stop End Bolts.
- 1" diameter chromed locking bolts on three sides of the door (top/sides) - (14 total / 8 active)
- S&G Mechanical standard.
- SecuRam ScanSafe Electronic Lock available for an additional cost.
- Fire protection at 1550 degrees F for 80 minutes.
- Gloss black or textured charcoal finish.
- Three-spoke Black chrome handle.
- Beige Fabric interior.
- Full DPX Storage System.
- Cantilevered Modular Shelving.
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks.
- Gun capacity: 56 (22/46+10).
Cantilevered Modular Shelving - Quickly and easily adjust the shelving to meet individual storage needs. Barrel racks can be adjusted at various heights to accommodate long guns, as well as shorter carbine models. The cantilevered design eliminates the need for a vertical shelf support system to add extra interior space.
Quick Access Rack - Flexible polymer wings secure the barrel and allow firearms to easily be pushed into or pulled from the rack.
Pry-Stop End Bolts - More than two and one-half times longer than door bolts, they attach to angle iron which prevents the locking bolt support bar from bending in a pry attack. The top and bottom locking bolts on the door secure the critical door corners.