Extra wide and extremely heavy Browning heavyweight 41 gun safe offers much space for guns, jewelry and many other things. It possess some features which make a pry attack hardly possible. The price for sale now is more than fourth lower than usually.
- 11 gauge steel body.
- 1" Formed Door with inner plate.
- Force Deflector Locking System.
- Hardened steel pin lock protection.
- Pry-Stop End Bolts.
- 1" diameter chromed locking bolts on three sides of the door (top/sides) - (14 total / 8 active)
- S&G Mechanical standard.
- SecuRam ScanSafe Electronic Lock available for an additional cost.
- Fire protection at 1550 degrees F for 80 minutes.
- Gloss black or textured charcoal finish.
- Three-spoke Black chrome handle.
- Beige Fabric interior.
- Full DPX Storage System.
- Cantilevered Modular Shelving.
- Elevated floor protects gun stocks.
- Gun capacity: 56 (22/46+10).
Cantilevered Modular Shelving - Quickly and easily adjust the shelving to meet individual storage needs. Barrel racks can be adjusted at various heights to accommodate long guns, as well as shorter carbine models. The cantilevered design eliminates the need for a vertical shelf support system to add extra interior space.
Quick Access Rack - Flexible polymer wings secure the barrel and allow firearms to easily be pushed into or pulled from the rack.
Pry-Stop End Bolts - More than two and one-half times longer than door bolts, they attach to angle iron which prevents the locking bolt support bar from bending in a pry attack. The top and bottom locking bolts on the door secure the critical door corners.