Amsec brilliantly designed the DST3214 for those who need an extra layer of security all in one place. Rather than buying two separate safes, the DST3214 allows you to use the standard features of a drop safe such as the DST2014 but then adds an additional "safe" to the bottom to allow dual access. This is ideal in a situation where an assistant manager can have access to the top door to perform bank runs but the actual manager needs to store additional cash, important paperwork or special keys for opening and closing the store. The DST3214 allows you to have everything in one place.
In terms of security, the DST3214 features on both doors: 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
, three 1" solid steel live locking bolts (6 total), a bolt detent system, auxiliary spring-loaded relockers, large carburized hardplates and door jambs formed for increased resistance to sledgehammer attacks.
The depository drop is only accessible through the top door and has a recessed, heavy duty 3/16" construction with a 1/4" door
. The DST features a top rotary drop with turn handle flipping 180ﾬ? for full protection, protected by dual anti-fish baffles. The top rotary depository is able to fit large package sizes up to 4-3/4" D x 4-3/4" W x 10" H.
The doors on each safe come standard with U.L listed Group II combination dial locks
however you have the ability to upgrade it to any set of lock combinations including keys and electronic locks. Please see the lock option drop down menu above for selections. If you need customized or specialty locks please feel free to call us for a quote.
This safe has four anchor bolt holes located on the bottom of the safe for secure mounting.
AMSEC believes in and stands behind the DST line by offering a one year warranty
- External Dimensions: 32-1/4" H x 14" W x 14" D
- Internal Dimensions:
- Top: 12-1/4" H x 13-3/4" W x 11" D
- Bottom: 11-1/4" H x 13-3/4" W x 11" D
- Weight: 152 lbs
- Clear Door Opening: 9-34/" H x 9-3/4" W
- UL Rating: "B" Rate
- 1/2" Thick A36 Solid Steel Plate
- Recessed 1/2" for Increased Pry Resistance
- Two to Three 1" Diameter Chromed Steel Locking Bolts
- Bolt Detent System Engages Boltwork
- Auxiliary Spring-Loaded Relocking Device
- Large Carburized Hard Plate
- Strong, Formed A36 Steel Plate
- Formed Door Jambs
- Four Anchor Bolt Holes
- Large package sizes up to 4-3/4" D x 4-3/4" W x 10" H
- Recessed, Heavy Duty 3/16" Construction
- Protected by Anti-Fish Baffles