It can be extremely inconvenient and very costly when a business that utilizes a drop safe finds they need a free standing safe as well. AMSEC's DST2731 combines the two and allows you to have employees that use the drop, an assistant manager who is able to access the bottom door for bank runs and a manager who needs to store important paperwork and extra cash in the side safe.
In terms of security, the DST2731 features on both doors: 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
, three 1" x 1/2" solid steel rectangular locking bolts (6 total), a bolt detent system, auxiliary spring-loaded relockers, large carburized hardplates and door jambs formed for increased resistance to sledgehammer attacks.
The depository drop is only accessible through the left door and features the top drop rotary style that turns 180ﾬ?. The back of the drop door is protected by dual anti-fish baffle preventing fishing attacks. The top load depository is able to fit large package sizes up to 4-3/4" D x 4-3/4" W x 10" H.
The doors on each safe come standard with U.L listed Group II combination dial locks
however you have the ability to upgrade it to any set of lock combinations including keys and electronic locks. Please see the lock option drop down menu above for selections. If you need customized or specialty locks please feel free to call us for a quote.
This safe has four anchor bolt holes located on the bottom of the safe for secure mounting.
AMSEC believes in and stands behind the DST line by offering a one year warranty
- External Dimensions: 27-1/4" H x 30-3/4" W x 21" D
- Internal Dimensions:
- Left: 18-1/2" H x 14-3/8" W x 18" D
- Right: 27" H x 16" W x 18" D
- Weight: 276 lbs
- Clear Door Opening:
- Left: 9" H x 9-7/8" W
- Right: 22-1/2" H x 14-3/8" W
- UL Rating: "B" Rate
- 1/2" Thick A36 Solid Steel Plate
- Recessed 1/2" for Increased Pry Resistance
- Three 1��? x 1/2��? Rectangular Chromed Steel Locking Bolts
- Bolt Detent System Engages Boltwork
- Auxiliary Spring-Loaded Relocking Device
- Large Carburized Hard Plate
- Strong, Formed A36 Steel Plate
- Formed Door Jambs
- Four Anchor Bolt Holes
- Large package sizes up to 4-3/4" D x 4-3/4" W x 10" H
- Recessed, Heavy Duty 3/16" Construction
- Protected by Anti-Fish Baffles