For the owners of retail business Amsec BWB 3020FL is a useful thing. Everytime when an employee gets cash, they drop it into the safe and the money is kept in a secure place until the owner wants to take it. This way the business avoids unpleasant thefts.
- Internal Dimensions: 19-3/4" x 19-3/4" x 17"
- External Dimensions: 40" x 20" x 20"
- Door Opening: 24-3/4 x 21-1/4
- Cubic Inch capacity on these vaults is 9,938
- Weight on the unit is 270 pounds
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8-inch construction with 1/8-inch door on these units offer superb anti-burglary protection
- Protected by dual "anti-fish" baffles
- Package capacity in the front load unit is: 4" x 9" x 11-1/2" (maximum)
- The safe comes with two adjustable shelves
Standard Body Features for Amsec's BWB 3020FL
- The safe door measures a massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack on this safe
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides provide protection against sledgehammer attack
- Free ESL5 Electronic Lock Upgrade
- It uses a three-way locking mechanism which consists of five one-inch diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically if the lock is compromised
- Locks and auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices are protected by a carburized hardplate to aid in detering a drill attack on these units
- Convenient door-mounted recessed coin rack offers storage of additional coins for change
- Can be ordered with a front "mailbox type" drop, a top hopper, or a reverse mailbox type drop
Interior Locker Features for Amsec's BWB3020FL:
- Heavy 1/4-inch steel door with Medeco® high security camlock
- The interior compartment of these units offer a clear door opening of 6"H x 12"W
- Front Load - inside locker height restricted to six inches