Features of the Amsec UL1812:
- 3-1/2-inch thick recessed door with 5/8-inch thick front for excellent pry resistance
- The locking mechanism is handle-activated with 7/8-inch diameter solid steel locking bolts
- UL listed Group II key-changeable combination lock standard
- ESL5 Electronic Lock Upgrade Available
- Over one million possible combinations
- Auxilliary spring-loaded relocking device
- Two-hour class 350 degree F fire rating at 1850 degrees F
- 30-foot impact rated
- Lifetime fire replacement warranty and one year parts and labor
- Available in sandstone finish with brass hardware or granite texture finish with chrome hardware
UL Safes Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
The Amsec UL1812 is protected by American Security Prodcuts with a LIFETIME FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE. This assures the owner free replacement of a safe that is damaged beyond repair by a fire. The safe will be replaced with a current production model of comparable value. The damaged safe must be returned to the factory, freight prepaid, within 30 days of the fire with a proper fire report.
- Outside dimensions: 18"h x 18"w x 18.5"d (includes rubber feet)
- Inside dimensions: 18.5"h x 12.5"w x 12"d
- Door Opening: 18.5" x 12.5"
- Cubic Inch Capacity: 2,775
- Weight: 272 lbs.
- One interior shelf
- One-inch rubber feet standard
This is custom tab. You can add custom tab as an attribute for entire products, or for each categories. You can add CMS content such as sizing guide or videos to enhance product detail.