- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up
- The door has a 7-1/4-inch clear opening and is 1-3/4-inch solid steel
- Door is securely locked by three bolts, each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt
- The body is a heavy "B" rate construction.
- Water resistant, high impact molded dust cover with rubber "O"-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers when walked or driven on.
- External Dimensions: 8-3/4" Diameter x 13.5" Deep
- Internal Dimensions: 8-1/4" Diameter x 10" Deep
- Cubic Inch Storage: 510
- Weight: 46 lbs