|Body Features for Amsec's BWB 3020-D1:
||Interior Locker Features for Amsec's BWB 3020-D1:
- The safe door measures a massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack on this safe
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides provide protection against sledgehammer attack
- Free ESL5 Electronic Lock Upgrade
- It uses a three-way locking mechanism which consists of five one-inch diameter chromed steel locking bolts
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically if the lock is compromised
- Locks and auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices are protected by a carburized hardplate to aid in detering a drill attack on these units
- Convenient door-mounted recessed coin rack offers storage of additional coins for change
- Heavy 1/4-inch steel door with high security camlock
- The interior compartment of these units offer a clear door opening of 6"H x 12"W
- Front Load - inside locker height restricted to six inches
- Heavy duty steel sliding drawer.
- Large "fish" resistant, pull out drop drawer deposits directly into standard interior locker.
- Drawer size: 1-1/8" x 3-1/2" x 7-1/2"
- Internal Dimensions: 19" x 19-3/4" x 17"
- External Dimensions: 30" x 20" x 20"
- Door Opening: 24-3/4" x 16-1/4"
- Cubic Inch capacity on these vaults is 6,380
- Weight on the unit is 270 pounds
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8-inch construction with 1/8-inch door on these units offer superb anti-burglary protection
- Protected by "anti-fish" baffles
- Large package capacity: 4" x 9" x 11-1/2" (maximum).
- The safe comes with two adjustable shelves