American Security TF Gun Safes
American Security TF Gun Safes Feature:
- 3/16″ Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury Class I fire protection of 1200°F for 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 14ga solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II Combination lock available.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle with slip-clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during a break-in.
- Bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1¼” chrome-plated locking bolts and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and Mocha fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
|Model||H x W x D||Weight||Capacity||Bolts||Fire Rating|
|TF-5924||59″ x 24″ x 18″||388 lbs.||16||8||1200°/30 Min.|
|TF-5517||55.25″ x 17.34″ x 16″||286 lbs.||11||8||1200°/30 Min.|
|Available textures and colors.|