American Security SF Gun Safes
American Security SF Gun Safes feature:
- ¼” Steel Plate door with 3 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury Class II fire protection of 1200°F for 60 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Optional electronic lock available.
- 3-point handle in brass, chrome or black nickel and bold zinc die-cast polished logos in brass, chrome or black nickel.
- 4-way bolt work with 9 active 1½” chrome-plated bolts and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- All-velour interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO’s include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. Comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive “no hassle” quick release band.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Available in several gloss and textured finishes.
|Model||H x W x D||Weight||Capacity||Bolts||Fire Rating|
|SF-6036||59″ x 36″ x 26″||760 lbs.||36||14||1200°/60 Min.|
|SF-6032||59″ x 30″ x 21″||648 lbs.||20||14||1200°/60 Min.|
|SF-6030||59″ x 30″ x 26″||706 lbs.||30||14||1200°/60 Min.|
|SF-5924||59″ x 24″ x 18″||514 lbs.||16||14||1200°/60 Min.|