American Security FV Gun Safes
American Security FV Gun Safes feature:
- 3/16″ Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury fire protection of 1200°F for 45 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge (FV7240E5 – 11ga) solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Every FV Series gun safe comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device. New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1¼” chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and plush gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items. All PDO’s include:
- Various see-through pouches and zippered pockets to store valuables.
- Two rows of holders for storage of choke tubes, small flashlights and ammo.
- Two full-width pistol storage systems to accommodate multiple handguns. Comes with four holsters. Additional holsters can be purchased separately.
- A long gun storage system that accommodates two guns. Includes the AMSEC exclusive “no hassle” quick release band.
- PDO for Model FV7240 offers a zippered pocket large enough to store letter size folders.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
|Model||H x W x D||Weight||Capacity||Bolts||Fire Rating|
|FV-7240||72″ x 40″ x 26″||921 lbs.||47||14||1200°/45 Min.|
|FV-6036||59″ x 36″ x 26″||694 lbs.||40||14||1200°/45 Min.|
|FV-6032||59″ x 30″ x 21″||569 lbs.||24||14||1200°/45 Min.|
|FV-6030||59″ x 30″ x 26″||608 lbs.||32||14||1200°/45 Min.|
|Available textures and colors.|